Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #221
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren!

    You are a cutie [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I agree witht he others he should have picked you.

    Lain

  2. #222
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Padfoot your very cute too!

    We do have a bunch of Beautiful talented women here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #223
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOu guys are all gorgeous!!

    Krissy you are really beautiful my dear!!

    Lauren soo young and pretty.. definately IMY girl material LOL

    Padfoot.. you loook great [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie.. what a foxy lady!!!

    Kat

  4. #224
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have shown a pic Sue took of me to a few people by e-mail and if any of you others are that desperate to see it I'll send it to you as well on the understanding that it's not posted on the board [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #225
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michelle you looked gorgeous too [img]tongue.gif[/img] now dont argue with me about that!!!!

    Kat

  6. #226
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michelle you looked gorgeous too [img]tongue.gif[/img] now dont argue with me about that!!!!

    Kat
    *********************

    *keeps silent as instructed*

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #227
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michelle, I want to see your pic [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #228
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    C'mon Michelle - don't be coy. Post it up on here with all of us 'beauties' [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #229
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    You have no reason to be shy of posting it Michelle, really. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I am not going to hassle you, cos I always feel scared posting my pic, so I sorta know how you feel about it.

    *feels honoured the pic I took is being shared with people, even via email*!

  10. #230
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You all are so gorgeous!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I can see darren's dilema!! lol....he probably doesn't know what BEAUTY to choose!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •